We are always interested in hearing from enthusiastic, experienced teachers who feel they can add value to the Silverline Mission.
- The candidate must be a holder of a university degree in a relevant subject.
- The candidate must have prior teaching experience and be fluent in written and spoken English.
- The candidate must have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of the UK National Curriculum.
- Candidates that have QTS and/or are holders of a PGCE will be preferred.
- Ability to inspire and challenge students through the planning and delivery of meaningful lessons.
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work in collaboration with all staff members.
- Experience of promoting the language development of students whose native language is not English.
- Commitment to working in partnership with parents.
- Willingness to lead an extra-curricular activity.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please submit your CV and cover letter, at your earliest convenience, to email@example.com
Kindly be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.